• The healings will start Friday 8 October and continue for ten days. I will be healing at 9 AM and 9pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time), for one hour. Please coordinate your time zone. This is the website that I use for international time zones. I’m in Brisbane Australia.
• The healings will be done collectively. It doesn’t matter which time, 9 AM or 9 PM AEST, or day, you choose to participate. You can participate as often as you’re able.
• I won’t have time to contact you during the ten days, but if you have any questions or comments, you can leave them on this post, or email me, and I will respond when I’m able.
• I won’t be able to offer individual feedback about your healing. While distant healing, I don’t record information the same way that I do if you’re on my healing table.
• The responses will vary, and if you choose to participate every day there will be times when you may only feel relaxed. Use this time to think positively about your health and life, and become more self-aware and responsible for the life you’re creating.
• The best approach to this is to be relaxed and have fun. Expectation sometimes creates disappointment. Often what we think we need is not what we get from the healing.
• Please read these posts: Healing Responses, What to Expect After a Healing, Universe I Am Here.
• I have faith in the power of healing, but I have no insight into what you might experience or what the outcome will be.
• I encourage everyone to read all the information on my website and the articles on my blog.
Surprisingly, at this stage I only have
For more Soul Healing, visit simonhay.com.au
Before booking a healing, please read the disclaimer