I’ve dabbled with goals and resolutions before, but this year I’ve been inspired to create an achievable list.
1) Increase traffic to my blog and website. I’m endeavouring to post more frequently and upload video content.
2) Structure my day and week better so I have set times to write and answer emails.
3) Literary agent. This is a big one, and the most important goal.
4) Healing and psychic workshops. These have been successful in the past, but I want to target a different/larger audience.
5) Travel overseas. I’ve already booked a trip to New Zealand in February, but I also want to visit Japan and the US.
6) Exercise more. I’ve already started to do this and Hugh Jackman’s interested. Son of Wolverine—watch out for it.
7) Buy at least one authentic, indigenous carved, piece of wooden furniture. I have to love it, so I won’t know what it is until I find it.
2010 will be a great year!
For more Soul Healing, visit simonhay.com.au.
Before booking a healing, please read the disclaimer