I’m asked all the time about how I heal, and although some of what I’m about to share is on my website, and scattered throughout other posts, here’s my top five tips for having consistent results. Of course these might change next week, and they should, because action and consciousness evolve as faith grows.
1) Have faith. When I mention this most people assume I’m talking about having faith in God, or in spirit. Have faith in yourself first. No matter what the outcome believe you can heal. Do not judge your potential to heal by success or failure.
2) Don’t make excuses. I hear too many people saying things like: the person’s not ready to be healed, they’ve chosen this illness for their higher good, they’ve chosen to live a short life, and … (fill the gap). Don’t buy into this at all.
3) Have no expectation. The only thing that you need to focus on is healing. I do this by repeating the phrase perfect health, but I don’t think about how that will manifest in the client. I’m only healing.
4) Every time you heal it’s the first time. There are similarities between healings, but try to avoid comparing one healing with another. This will prevent you from establishing a routine.
5) Know that you’re not in control. The only thing you control is your willingness to walk up to the table over and over again. Don’t be afraid. Dig this out of your subconscious mind. Trust me, in there, it’s screaming, ‘I’m hanging on tight!’
Good luck and happy healing. Whether you’re a healer or a patient I’d love to know what has helped you to heal.
For more Soul Healing, visit simonhay.com.au.
Before booking a healing,
please read the disclaimer